As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
Did you see on Giles where the Tramp was offering to sleep with guys on a first come, first serve, basis? "AllisonLaughsAtYou Wrote: 18 minutes ago (3:15 PM) If there's any man reading this, in the Chicago area, who is looking for a woman for a relationship....maybe we should meet up. I am a progressive, a feminist, and like to have all kinds of fun. I would date a conservative if he was capable of being swayed over to the more reasonable side of the political spectrum. Of course if you're white, I guess I should let you know thats 1 strike against you....but it's not an insurmountable handicap." http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/07/10/10_ways_women_can_wreck_their_marriage
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago