Did you hear the great news? The economy is in good shape and has created sufficient jobs for everyone that wants one. How do I know? Because Obama and the Democrats have pivoted away from jobs and they'd only do that if everyone had a job.
You heard it right. It's not unemployment, our national debt, our deficit, foreclosures, or Europe that citizens of America are concerned about. These are the things people worry about in a recession. But since Obama has pivoted away from jobs, things must be looking up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago