That one question alone shows that Stand Your Ground laws are not at issue in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin controversy. But the tragic death of young Trayvon is only seen by those on the left as a valuable media opportunity to further exploit the millions of gullible Americans to advance the left's political interests and agenda. Indeed, we have some people in positions of influence, both leading politicians and figures in the major media, who see their interest as exploiting the death to...
I'm anxious for the trial to start for Zimmerman. That way ..ALL the truth comes out..under oath. We'll get the real picture of Trayvon & Zimmerman. I'm tired of that picture they've been plastering on all the magazines. It is a wonderful picture of what looks like an innocent boy who wouldn't hurt anyone. Only after the fact, do we find that is several years old..and he's been kicked out of school for drug possession & stolen property. NBC & ABC should be hauled before the FCC for editting the 911 call. & police video. This has been a circus ever since Sharpton & Jackson came on the scene. Stand your ground? You'd better believe it.
How do you stand your ground if you are lying on your back getting pummeled in the face?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago