That one question alone shows that Stand Your Ground laws are not at issue in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin controversy. But the tragic death of young Trayvon is only seen by those on the left as a valuable media opportunity to further exploit the millions of gullible Americans to advance the left's political interests and agenda. Indeed, we have some people in positions of influence, both leading politicians and figures in the major media, who see their interest as exploiting the death to...
I'm anxious for the trial to start for Zimmerman. That way ..ALL the truth comes out..under oath. We'll get the real picture of Trayvon & Zimmerman. I'm tired of that picture they've been plastering on all the magazines. It is a wonderful picture of what looks like an innocent boy who wouldn't hurt anyone. Only after the fact, do we find that is several years old..and he's been kicked out of school for drug possession & stolen property. NBC & ABC should be hauled before the FCC for editting the 911 call. & police video. This has been a circus ever since Sharpton & Jackson came on the scene. Stand your ground? You'd better believe it.
How do you stand your ground if you are lying on your back getting pummeled in the face?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014