As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Regarding this whole free will thing, according to Second Timothy 2:24-26, men are held captive by Satan to do his will. Which part of that do you not understand? And does that sound like free will to you? I'm still waiting for an answer.
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago