As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Regarding this whole free will thing, according to Second Timothy 2:24-26, men are held captive by Satan to do his will. Which part of that do you not understand? And does that sound like free will to you? I'm still waiting for an answer.
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago