As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Regarding this whole free will thing, according to Second Timothy 2:24-26, men are held captive by Satan to do his will. Which part of that do you not understand? And does that sound like free will to you? I'm still waiting for an answer.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago