They've sold their souls for lesser reasons. It seems, once they drink the big government kool-aid, our representatives forget that they're supposed to work for us - except during campaign season, and only if they have viable competition.
Former Vice President Al Gore recently expressed his newly developed opinion that the United States should dispense with the Electoral College formula for choosing the President and Vice President. Of course, this complex and enduring practice gets beat up every four years. It seems a bit convoluted, especially when considering that Americans will someday be able to cast their votes on a mobile device.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago