As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
In the context it was obvious that allieslut had never heard of DNA before. To be that ignorant of general knowledge must require a truly breathtaking level of stupidity - borderline retarded, in fact. A couple of weeks ago she admitted that she was genuinely unaware that over the past 200 years people had become more prosperous. To reach adult years ignorant of the most basic facts about the world in which we all live beggars belief. College educated? Not a chance. She must have sleepwalked through whatever third rate schools she attended until she reached school leaving age.
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago