This was painfully inevitable. Germany has been bailing out everybody in Europe. You can bet the German people are fed up with the politics, fianancial scamming, banking scams and overall deterioration of their economy. When will anyone start calling this current disaster what it is," the 2nd great depression?" stop calling it a 'double-dip' or a new recession. Who trusts the MSM when they talk about a recovery? Anybody? Nope. This has been a crashing nightmare for the last 5 years.
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 15 hours ago