This was painfully inevitable. Germany has been bailing out everybody in Europe. You can bet the German people are fed up with the politics, fianancial scamming, banking scams and overall deterioration of their economy. When will anyone start calling this current disaster what it is," the 2nd great depression?" stop calling it a 'double-dip' or a new recession. Who trusts the MSM when they talk about a recovery? Anybody? Nope. This has been a crashing nightmare for the last 5 years.
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 4 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 44 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago