This was painfully inevitable. Germany has been bailing out everybody in Europe. You can bet the German people are fed up with the politics, fianancial scamming, banking scams and overall deterioration of their economy. When will anyone start calling this current disaster what it is," the 2nd great depression?" stop calling it a 'double-dip' or a new recession. Who trusts the MSM when they talk about a recovery? Anybody? Nope. This has been a crashing nightmare for the last 5 years.
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago