This was painfully inevitable. Germany has been bailing out everybody in Europe. You can bet the German people are fed up with the politics, fianancial scamming, banking scams and overall deterioration of their economy. When will anyone start calling this current disaster what it is," the 2nd great depression?" stop calling it a 'double-dip' or a new recession. Who trusts the MSM when they talk about a recovery? Anybody? Nope. This has been a crashing nightmare for the last 5 years.
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago