Poland sort of has the same problem that Israel faces, loose a war and you loose the country. Maybe the Poles should learn from the IDF on how a small populated country with no depth is able to defend itself and do it very very will with a citizen army. Poland has suffered the most from World War II, yet her sons and daughters made valued contributions to the victory in that war and beyond every were they served. NATO for the most part is the United States and Great Britain. Basing Soldiers their might be something to consider. Move the guys out of Germany and Italy. Poland is not the only country with the same problem, Ukraine dose and I would also say the Baltic states and Finland too.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago