Last week, another Republican congressman, Howard Coble of North Carolina, agreed that "it's more of a mental health problem than a gun problem right now." And last Friday, when the National Rifle Association broke its silence on the Sandy Hook massacre, the group's executive vice president, Wayne LaPierre, called for "an active national database of...
The same bunch making the most noise about this and the lack of Mental Health are the same bunch that close the Mental Hospitals down in the 1970's. Half way houses and medication was suppose to be better, the wind up is most with mental problems end up living on the streets. You had a guy on in NY ambush some vol. Firemen with a fire he started. And if New York did its job rather than well this fellow you killed his grandmother with a hammer well pea it down and well they did he got out and got to do it again. Some how common sense has be left at the door. That guy in New York should have gotten a death sentence and the State should have carried it out. Nope and well its got to be some objects fault.
The day of Adam Lanza's murderous assault on Sandy Hook Elementary School, Mike Rogers said stricter gun control would not be an appropriate response. "The more realistic discussion," said the Republican congressman from Michigan, "is how do we target people with mental illness who use firearms?"
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago