Yes, Progressives, God Made Farmers

George10 Wrote: Feb 06, 2013 1:30 PM
Yeh, it'll be Soilent Green.
Since 2008 there are so many abandoned factories (many of them producing batteries or solar power) that you'll need to be a bit more specific.
Is Hagel ignorant or worse? What is worse than ignorant?

Obama Gives GOP a Bailout

George10 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 10:28 AM
I propose that we institute a tax of 99.99% on sitting Presidents and Community Organizers. While we're at it, throw in union bosses as well.
The 2nd Amend isn't about being able to hunt. As Charlton Heston said, "You can take my guns when you pry them from my cold, dead hands."

Hail, Hail Michigan

George10 Wrote: Dec 14, 2012 10:07 AM
C'mon, John, everyone knows the Hoosiers rule.

Tax Rich Liberals

George10 Wrote: Dec 13, 2012 9:03 AM
I think Ann is on to something here. Institute a "wealth tax" to catch those who push for higher taxes on ordinary income but escape by having all, or almost all, of their income from capital gains. And, yes, end the deduction for state and local taxes paid. If states want to tax the pants off their residents, let them pay for it. BTW: First, show me the spending cuts. Make that REAL spending cuts, not cuts in the rate of growth. They must take effect concurrently with any new tax increase, not a promise of spending cuts in 2-5 years (when they'll be quietly forgotten).
I will accept Romney's management, if you wish to consider him merely a manager, rather than the Pied Piper "leadership" of the community organizer who would lead us over the cliff.

Matt Romney, Throwback

George10 Wrote: Nov 01, 2012 10:44 AM
I agree 100%. I have even had to remind my own daughter (adult) that her language was not acceptable. It seems to be "in the air" and contagious. Perhaps with "Mr Clean" in the White House civility will return to the country. It's needed.

The Second Debate Thud

George10 Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 1:41 PM
Obama may have won the second debate so far as the "moron vote" is concerned, but in view of all of the falsehoods he uttered anyone who is aware of the facts would not give him the palm. Obama lost the second debate as well (as far as "enquiring minds" are concerned).
Thanks for the clarification. I not only don't watch Stewart, I don't watch TV at all so all I know about it is the clip I saw.