Obama: I Haven't Made Fun of Tea Baggers

George10 Wrote: Nov 29, 2013 10:32 AM
I think I've only heard Dems call Tea Party people "Tea Baggers." When I first read the term, I had to look it up since it was totally unfamiliar. I suspect that since it is the Dems who use the term that they are the one's who engage in the practice it designates.
Well, you've forgotten that a gun bears a virus causing one to be racist and which is even communicated by the very thought of owning one. Someone, please help me get my tongue out of my cheek.
I would encourage civil disobedience. Hell no, we won't go !
The real question is "Does he ever really say anything?" (Whether anyone hears him or not). I long ago quit listening to anything he said. He is one of the few politicians about whom you can legitimately say that we know he's lying because his lips are moving (most of them occasionally tell the truth).

God Save The Queen

George10 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 11:15 AM
Amen and amen ! If you're going to have a monarchy, that's the way to do it.

Abolish the Corporate Income Tax!

George10 Wrote: May 31, 2013 11:17 AM
There are at least 2 alternatives to the current tax structure. 1. Eliminate all income taxes, both corporate and private, and institute a national sales tax. It is silly to believe that corporations actually pay ANY income tax. The customer ends up footing the bill since it gets included in the cost of goods sold. 2. Eliminate private income taxes and tax only corporations. This would result in the customer paying taxes through the cost of goods sold being passed on. The problem here is that it would not include imports which would then need to be subject to an import tariff. Either method would result in a simplification of the tax collection structure since there would be no need to audit any private citizen's tax returns (there wouldn't be any).
I'd like to join in this, but I never patronized these losers in the first place.

The Rise of the Neo-Birchers

George10 Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:46 AM
Generalities say virtually nothing. Would you care to name names? Something beyond the two instances you mentioned is called for.

When Words Lose Their Meaning

George10 Wrote: Apr 10, 2013 11:54 AM
I like ILLEGAL ALIEN even better than illegal immigrant since it emphasizes the fact that they are not traditional immigrants who have followed the lawful method of coming to this country.

Yes, Progressives, God Made Farmers

George10 Wrote: Feb 06, 2013 1:30 PM
Yeh, it'll be Soilent Green.