So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
I don't agree that Christianity has always done well under persecution. It survives, but I don't call that necessarily "doing well".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago