So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
I don't agree that Christianity has always done well under persecution. It survives, but I don't call that necessarily "doing well".
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago