As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Mr. Morgan hides behind the 1st Amendment but he doesn't seem to understand that freedom of the press and expression doesn't mean that a person can't be held accountable for his/her words by the person's audience. He disrespects his guest and expects no consequences. The BIG problem with the Left is they won't accept consequences. They want to do whatever the h*ll they want to do and expect not to get any negative consequences. They think it is ok to run up debt like there is no tomorrow. They expect to have sex any way they please and not take responsibility for any diseases or children that result from it. They want to take away the natural consequence of poverty when a person chooses to be a deadbeat. On and on.
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago