As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Mr. Morgan hides behind the 1st Amendment but he doesn't seem to understand that freedom of the press and expression doesn't mean that a person can't be held accountable for his/her words by the person's audience. He disrespects his guest and expects no consequences. The BIG problem with the Left is they won't accept consequences. They want to do whatever the h*ll they want to do and expect not to get any negative consequences. They think it is ok to run up debt like there is no tomorrow. They expect to have sex any way they please and not take responsibility for any diseases or children that result from it. They want to take away the natural consequence of poverty when a person chooses to be a deadbeat. On and on.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago