Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago