Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago