Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago