This is what I expected of both candidates. Romney has already demonstrated he really does have heart. For example, he suspended Bain Capital's operations and took the company personnel to NYC to search for the missing daughter of one person from Bain. Obama, on the other hand, showed his heart when at a news conference he first gave a shout out to Dr. Joe Medicine Crow just before he announced the Fort Hood shootings. Amazing. And people say Obama is likeable?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago