Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
I have been to China MANY times, have many friends in China and from China in the US. My ancestors left China around 1860. While I really enjoy VISITING China, I am glad my ancestors left. I don't know anyone who thinks China is a more virtuous country than the US. I don't think Jackie Chan's opinions are shared fully by the common Chinese, especially not his opinion of the US. One Chinese friend of mine and I were discussing just last week how disastrous it would be if China became the #1 world power without the US to counter balance it.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago