Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox." I suppose that remaining 78% watching the Obama-media explains the recent election. lol! These libtards remind me of my toddler cousin being greedy about the ice cream and screeching "I want too much!"
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago