Is McAuliffe still a criminal? Well duh. Of course he is. Just because the Securities & Exchange Commission let him and his mob off with simple fines doesn't mean he changed his spots. He wants us to think he did nothing wrong at Double (er, Global) Crossing and consequently will do nothing wrong as the Chairman and CEO of Virginia. He thinks we're stupid. Some nerve, sheesh.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- U.S. offering $5 million reward for Al Qaeda capo … who was released from Gitmo in 2006 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sony to make “The Interview” available online beginning at 1 p.m. ET Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Pelosi to Boehner: Force Grimm to resign over tax-evasion conviction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- ISIS shoots down coalition warplane, captures pilot Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Another police shooting in Missouri, two miles from Ferguson Update: Video added Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago