Believe it or not, there are some people in Congress that can’t even wrap their mind around the power of the IRS. (And we wonder why there might be some abuse of power?) John Ransom talked with Bill Tatro about the recent White House scandals, and the coercive power of tax policy.
Call Ransom Note’s Listener line at 202-681-1732, or email email@example.comHow the heck did this guy get elected over and over?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 10 hours ago