Believe it or not, there are some people in Congress that can’t even wrap their mind around the power of the IRS. (And we wonder why there might be some abuse of power?) John Ransom talked with Bill Tatro about the recent White House scandals, and the coercive power of tax policy.
Call Ransom Note’s Listener line at 202-681-1732, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHow the heck did this guy get elected over and over?
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago