Believe it or not, there are some people in Congress that can’t even wrap their mind around the power of the IRS. (And we wonder why there might be some abuse of power?) John Ransom talked with Bill Tatro about the recent White House scandals, and the coercive power of tax policy.
Call Ransom Note’s Listener line at 202-681-1732, or email email@example.comHow the heck did this guy get elected over and over?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014