Believe it or not, there are some people in Congress that can’t even wrap their mind around the power of the IRS. (And we wonder why there might be some abuse of power?) John Ransom talked with Bill Tatro about the recent White House scandals, and the coercive power of tax policy.
Call Ransom Note’s Listener line at 202-681-1732, or email email@example.comHow the heck did this guy get elected over and over?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago