Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
Sir, Thanks Walter, you have more guts than most writers when talking about race. The white race is really in a guilt rut due to the black outcry in every direction. Blacks have the NAACP, Jackson, Wright,etc. while the whites are on an island of fear. Sorry to say,but the streets will be full when the Fumbler, Mumbler, Blamer falls. Mark my word and watch the blacks destry their own cities and neighborhoods.God bless America, not a Rev. Wright shout.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago