WASHINGTON -- Senior members of Congress -- both Republicans and Democrats -- are reacting with shock and awe at the tsunami of national security leaks emanating from the Obama administration. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News Channel that the unauthorized disclosures of classified information are "the most egregious breach of national security" he ever has seen. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., chairwoman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told reporters this week, "The accelerating pace of such disclosures, the sensitivity of the matters in question and the...
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago