WASHINGTON -- Senior members of Congress -- both Republicans and Democrats -- are reacting with shock and awe at the tsunami of national security leaks emanating from the Obama administration. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News Channel that the unauthorized disclosures of classified information are "the most egregious breach of national security" he ever has seen. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., chairwoman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told reporters this week, "The accelerating pace of such disclosures, the sensitivity of the matters in question and the...
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 3 hours ago