WASHINGTON -- Senior members of Congress -- both Republicans and Democrats -- are reacting with shock and awe at the tsunami of national security leaks emanating from the Obama administration. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News Channel that the unauthorized disclosures of classified information are "the most egregious breach of national security" he ever has seen. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., chairwoman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told reporters this week, "The accelerating pace of such disclosures, the sensitivity of the matters in question and the...
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago