This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
If the crowd was for Warren, then it was all the college professors, university employees and liberal college kids cheering for her. Western Mass, the whole state for that matter, is saturated with colleges and thus there's an abundance of liberal professors and students. Too bad, because Massachusetts, Western Mass especially, is beautiful but unfortunately its tainted beyond repair with radicals, liberals, socialists, and progressives.
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago