This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
If the crowd was for Warren, then it was all the college professors, university employees and liberal college kids cheering for her. Western Mass, the whole state for that matter, is saturated with colleges and thus there's an abundance of liberal professors and students. Too bad, because Massachusetts, Western Mass especially, is beautiful but unfortunately its tainted beyond repair with radicals, liberals, socialists, and progressives.
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 32 minutes ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago