All the Liberal commentators and Democrat politicians agree: Benghazi is a small matter not worth the effort to investigate. These very same people beat the drum for a special prosecutor to find out if Bush or Rove had anything to do with Armitage leaking Valerie Plame's name. They demanded Rove be "frog marched across the White House lawn in handcuffs", on the basis of no evidence at all. Can some Liberal please explain how the Plame case is so much more serious than Benghazi? Plame suffered no harm; she became a celebrity and rich besides from book and movie rights. There was no underlying crime, nor incompetence, nor involvement by the president or his people, no one died, there was no deliberate coverup to benefit a reelection campaign. Why did Plame warrant months of Democrat demands for prosecution, but Benghazi doesn't?
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago