All the Liberal commentators and Democrat politicians agree: Benghazi is a small matter not worth the effort to investigate. These very same people beat the drum for a special prosecutor to find out if Bush or Rove had anything to do with Armitage leaking Valerie Plame's name. They demanded Rove be "frog marched across the White House lawn in handcuffs", on the basis of no evidence at all. Can some Liberal please explain how the Plame case is so much more serious than Benghazi? Plame suffered no harm; she became a celebrity and rich besides from book and movie rights. There was no underlying crime, nor incompetence, nor involvement by the president or his people, no one died, there was no deliberate coverup to benefit a reelection campaign. Why did Plame warrant months of Democrat demands for prosecution, but Benghazi doesn't?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 9 hours ago