All the Liberal commentators and Democrat politicians agree: Benghazi is a small matter not worth the effort to investigate. These very same people beat the drum for a special prosecutor to find out if Bush or Rove had anything to do with Armitage leaking Valerie Plame's name. They demanded Rove be "frog marched across the White House lawn in handcuffs", on the basis of no evidence at all. Can some Liberal please explain how the Plame case is so much more serious than Benghazi? Plame suffered no harm; she became a celebrity and rich besides from book and movie rights. There was no underlying crime, nor incompetence, nor involvement by the president or his people, no one died, there was no deliberate coverup to benefit a reelection campaign. Why did Plame warrant months of Democrat demands for prosecution, but Benghazi doesn't?
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago