The expert studying the bill report that it will not make 12 million new citizens. After reuniting all the family members with these resident illegals, and factoring in the expanded legal immigration, it will make 35 million new citizens. Now consider the effect of proving to the world that all of the illegals over the last forty years have ended up as US citizens. Illegal immigration will increase over the next ten years, which will add an additional 35 million new citizens. After all, on what basis can we deny those newcomers citizenship while we grant it to all those others? Let Rubio tell us why 70 million new citizens whose entry we had nothing to say about is in the national interest?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014