The expert studying the bill report that it will not make 12 million new citizens. After reuniting all the family members with these resident illegals, and factoring in the expanded legal immigration, it will make 35 million new citizens. Now consider the effect of proving to the world that all of the illegals over the last forty years have ended up as US citizens. Illegal immigration will increase over the next ten years, which will add an additional 35 million new citizens. After all, on what basis can we deny those newcomers citizenship while we grant it to all those others? Let Rubio tell us why 70 million new citizens whose entry we had nothing to say about is in the national interest?
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago