The expert studying the bill report that it will not make 12 million new citizens. After reuniting all the family members with these resident illegals, and factoring in the expanded legal immigration, it will make 35 million new citizens. Now consider the effect of proving to the world that all of the illegals over the last forty years have ended up as US citizens. Illegal immigration will increase over the next ten years, which will add an additional 35 million new citizens. After all, on what basis can we deny those newcomers citizenship while we grant it to all those others? Let Rubio tell us why 70 million new citizens whose entry we had nothing to say about is in the national interest?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago