Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
now to this article about HC. will we be getting HC back or a female Rip Van Winkle who won't remember the last 4 months? You gotta love the possibility of selective memory loss. She is keeping in mind her chances of running in 2016. I doubt she is in a mood to jeopardize that. For someone who was so vocal about how President Bush handled things when he was president. to how Obama is handling things sort of like Bush, she is steadfastly silent about those actions. Okay I am done, I don't want to seem like I am in a cabin writing all this down too.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 55 minutes ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 13 hours ago