The White House story line on Libya just keeps falling apart. Reuters got their hands on damning official emails showing the White House and State Department knew the attack on the U.S. consulate on 9/11 was a terrorist attack carried out by extremist groups linked to al Qaeda, within two hours. Previously, we found out through intelligence sources the White House knew within 24 hours the attack was in fact a terrorist attack, despite President Obama refusing to classify the attack as a terrorist attack until 14 days after it happened. For weeks, the White House and the State...
I think I know where the confusion is coming from. The big "O" thought they were looking at the new clips to be added to a rewrite of the "killing of bin laden" movie coming out. they were too busy eating popcorn and slapping themselves on the back to realize it was actually taking place and that real lives were being taken. He was too upbeat knowing that Wienstein had his back in trying to improve his standing with the Seals to realize he didn't have the same luxury of time to make the right decision. He was confused people.
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago