Quack multiculturalism is the name Frisby gives to the vision...
Its these professors of multiculturalism that keep racism alive and going. The difference between a successful black and a non successful black is that successful blacks aren't raised to looked at their color as a hindrance on society but as a unique individual with god given gifts just like any other race. When you focus on your color instead of your individualism then your just setting yourself up to fail. Unfortunately that's what many black parents do is raise there kids to focus on their color and prejudice of other races instead of their potential. And multiculturalism feeds that continuing racism.
Professor Craig Frisby is on the faculty of University of Missouri's Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology. His most recent book is "Meeting the Psychoeducational Needs of Minority Students." It's a 662-page textbook covering a range of topics from multiculturalism and home and family influences to student testing and school discipline. There's no way full justice can be given to this excellent work in the space of this column, so I'll highlight a few valuable insights he makes that would help educators do a better job with minority students.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago