Quack multiculturalism is the name Frisby gives to the vision...
Its these professors of multiculturalism that keep racism alive and going. The difference between a successful black and a non successful black is that successful blacks aren't raised to looked at their color as a hindrance on society but as a unique individual with god given gifts just like any other race. When you focus on your color instead of your individualism then your just setting yourself up to fail. Unfortunately that's what many black parents do is raise there kids to focus on their color and prejudice of other races instead of their potential. And multiculturalism feeds that continuing racism.
Professor Craig Frisby is on the faculty of University of Missouri's Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology. His most recent book is "Meeting the Psychoeducational Needs of Minority Students." It's a 662-page textbook covering a range of topics from multiculturalism and home and family influences to student testing and school discipline. There's no way full justice can be given to this excellent work in the space of this column, so I'll highlight a few valuable insights he makes that would help educators do a better job with minority students.
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones; Update: White House responds Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago