Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
No - Perhaps it is because we value our constitution in that we believe in the separation of church and state. It is detrimental .for a free society. While I am a Christian, I know many atheists with higher moral ground than many self proclaimed Christians. . It is people like you who politicize God that give the people of faith a bad name. God is not an American, a Republican, nor a christian or a Jew or a Buddhist or Muslim - The tragic mistake is those thinking that "god" is on their side..Thats the sort of stuff terrorists are made of.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago