Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
DFL panders to the parasites? Look, I think you'll find the opposite is true,. The fact is the Blue states provide the red states with federal tax revenue.. especially Mississippi, the reddest of red states. Liberal bent education - Why? Because they teach facts? Well in the blue states anyway,.. Also, I know plenty, plenty of what would be considered rich people that vote liberal with very good careers. I work at a professional career. I typically vote dem but not always. .. Your worried about ghetto johny buying a snickers bar with food stamps - But not at all about the situation that put people in that position,. Or the MUCH more exuberant amount of corporate welfare going out than social welfare. If you are concerned about
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 13 hours ago