Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
DFL panders to the parasites? Look, I think you'll find the opposite is true,. The fact is the Blue states provide the red states with federal tax revenue.. especially Mississippi, the reddest of red states. Liberal bent education - Why? Because they teach facts? Well in the blue states anyway,.. Also, I know plenty, plenty of what would be considered rich people that vote liberal with very good careers. I work at a professional career. I typically vote dem but not always. .. Your worried about ghetto johny buying a snickers bar with food stamps - But not at all about the situation that put people in that position,. Or the MUCH more exuberant amount of corporate welfare going out than social welfare. If you are concerned about
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago