Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
DFL panders to the parasites? Look, I think you'll find the opposite is true,. The fact is the Blue states provide the red states with federal tax revenue.. especially Mississippi, the reddest of red states. Liberal bent education - Why? Because they teach facts? Well in the blue states anyway,.. Also, I know plenty, plenty of what would be considered rich people that vote liberal with very good careers. I work at a professional career. I typically vote dem but not always. .. Your worried about ghetto johny buying a snickers bar with food stamps - But not at all about the situation that put people in that position,. Or the MUCH more exuberant amount of corporate welfare going out than social welfare. If you are concerned about
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago