Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
So far he is the only one who makes any sense here! If you cant tell the difference between the Afgan and Iraq war,.. and if you are typical of your /republican base there is simply NO HOPE for you guys at all and heaven and the world forbid any of you get elected again. I am "WOWING" at the level of stupidity here - Call a spade a spade - In the age of information, it is no longer ignorance,.I am not one to call people names and do try to treat everyone with respect --. but please - You and your ilk make it difficult! lol
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 3 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago