Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Judging from this article,the comments here and FOX News you all are set to lost more elections,. Hopefully anyway. Its hard to be a Republican since the party drifted away from its roots and was sabotaged by religious zealots and fundamentalists. A younger, more tolerant voting public is coming of age- Your party needs to progress, go back to the days of the good businessman Republican party (The Arnie Carlson type Republican as I call it here in MN) Or I and many others will continue to leave the GOP like rats on a sinking ship.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago