Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
You folks really need to understand something - The Tea Party for starters didnt help at all! Second - People arent buying into your "Smaller, Less Intrusive Government" mantra anymore; Not when you try to force government into what should be very personal life decisions whether it be between a Dr and his patient s. (Roe vs Wade, even in cases of rape or incest, Think back to Terri Schiavo and other cases like hers, Your current day GOP's attempts to destroy the separation of church and state.. something we were taught as a good thing in grade school,.. Your partys attepts to inject and abuse the federal and many states constitutions with discrimination with bans on gay marriage.. etc ertc etc.. Your prob isnt people on Welfare. Its YOU
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago