We can't affprd tp support you any longer while you sit on your butt and collect our hard earned money
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 46 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago