Michelle Obama is speaking out about the toll that gun violence is taking on young people, in a shift that shows the first lady’s willingness to tackle new and polarizing issues...
In response to:
Excellent parody. Thank you for the comic relief.
First, I'd like to give the First Lady some credit. The good news is, she's reaching out to young people from Chicago and telling them that violence is unacceptable and no way to live their lives. The harsh reality is, the majority of people killed in Chicago are teenagers. The bad news is, she's not only discussing violence with teens, she's also pushing for more gun control.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago