The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
Somebody said, 'Hey, you know what, this could be like the TSA. We get more of our unions in the school and we get to monitor if the chilrun are getting the right ed. We wouldn't need 'trained' cops but get some of our New Black Brotherhood Panthers in there.' Yea that's the ticket.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago