The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
Somebody said, 'Hey, you know what, this could be like the TSA. We get more of our unions in the school and we get to monitor if the chilrun are getting the right ed. We wouldn't need 'trained' cops but get some of our New Black Brotherhood Panthers in there.' Yea that's the ticket.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 7 hours ago