A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
Since our New Mexico 'conservative' Gov., Susana Martinez, just accepted the Obamacare clinics our taxes are going to go through the roof. If Jendal gets then I might like to check out Shrevport.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago