No. Because at the end...
The whole debate on same sex marriage is a waste. That was a good analogy I like to smoke and I have to move away from doors and cant smoke in certain places, but I understand as a human being that what I do is offensive. I do not think that the Kiss off should be legal in fact displays between same sex couples I would argue could cause pshcological damage and confusion among your children. Homosexual activity is a defect and mental illness like the DSM II had pointed out. How can something be normal if the behavior means that you can not reproduce that goes against all logic.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago