The author is right the in case of rape clause or out breaksdown the whole argument. It's O.K. to kill that baby and not other babies. Maybe we should expand on that its ok to kill black or hispanic babies, but illegal to kill white babies. Ofcoarse the last statement is terrible and low, but do not think that the pro-choice lawyers wouldn't go there, it is obvious they are very sick individuals to start with. I have a better argument it should be called for the saving of the mother's life, her mental well-being. That to carry the baby would have severe emotional and mental problems. For the wellness and to insure that the mother has a normal life. The women needs the right for her own mental well-being to have an abortion
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago