The author is right the in case of rape clause or out breaksdown the whole argument. It's O.K. to kill that baby and not other babies. Maybe we should expand on that its ok to kill black or hispanic babies, but illegal to kill white babies. Ofcoarse the last statement is terrible and low, but do not think that the pro-choice lawyers wouldn't go there, it is obvious they are very sick individuals to start with. I have a better argument it should be called for the saving of the mother's life, her mental well-being. That to carry the baby would have severe emotional and mental problems. For the wellness and to insure that the mother has a normal life. The women needs the right for her own mental well-being to have an abortion
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago