The author is right the in case of rape clause or out breaksdown the whole argument. It's O.K. to kill that baby and not other babies. Maybe we should expand on that its ok to kill black or hispanic babies, but illegal to kill white babies. Ofcoarse the last statement is terrible and low, but do not think that the pro-choice lawyers wouldn't go there, it is obvious they are very sick individuals to start with. I have a better argument it should be called for the saving of the mother's life, her mental well-being. That to carry the baby would have severe emotional and mental problems. For the wellness and to insure that the mother has a normal life. The women needs the right for her own mental well-being to have an abortion
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 4 hours ago