Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
hey scankazoid Tell us again how 2,8 billion givin in tax breaks to those Big Evil oil Companys every year mounts up to Obama wasting 90 billion on FAILED GREEN ENERGY PROGRAMS IN 1 YR SAD YOU TURDS,,,, WHAT YOU HAD ON DISPLAY LAST NIGHT WAS A LOST POTUS WITHOUT HIS TELEPROMTPOR FEEDIN HIM HIS BS ARTICLES TO LIE TO THE PEOPLE 67% TO 25 % ROMNEY WON,,,,,,,,,THAT 25 % WAS YOU turdS WHO CLAIM TO BE dEMOCRATS nATIONALY,, YOU TURDS WOULD VOTE FOR A rat STANDIN ON THAT STAG3E BEFORE YOU WOULD VOTE FOR rOPMNEY AND WE ALL WATCH THAT A## whoppin LAST NIGHT I BET YOU WHERE SO MAD YOU CHARGED YOUR CLIENTS DOUBLE FOR THOSE BJSs YOU GIVE OUT FOR EBT CARDS OBAMA GOT HIT WITH WHAT YOU TURDS HATE THE MOST F...A...C...T...S...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago