The late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., a former Klansman, wrote during World War II: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. ... Rather I should die...
Loyal Dem Yea Dems understand it because they controll the Education system in America The reason why Dems took up the Black issue was because the DEM Party of the KKK was go9ing extenct and they needed more voteing base,, so why not give the people who you RAPED PILEDGED and BURNED for over 200 yrs some compensation,, Blacks are as capable of handling their situation just a good or better than white folk,, we are the ones who went through your EVIL Days and felt all your Wrath when you doned those WHITE HOODS and committed all those crimes against us Black skin dont Warrant anything LIBTURD Idiot,, because of your DEM PARTY of the KKK so the only reason Black folk support Dem Party is because you are so ignorant and stuck on stupid
MSNBC's Chris Matthews, in a recent debate with former Republican National Chairman Michael Steele, called the Republican Party the "grand wizard crowd." Grand wizard is the title given to the leader of the Ku Klux Klan. It is truly misinformed to call Republicans the party of the Klan. Throughout our history, most Klansmen and most racists have been Democrats. Here are a few racist quotes from major Democratic figures.
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago