The late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., a former Klansman, wrote during World War II: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. ... Rather I should die...
Loyal Dem Yea Dems understand it because they controll the Education system in America The reason why Dems took up the Black issue was because the DEM Party of the KKK was go9ing extenct and they needed more voteing base,, so why not give the people who you RAPED PILEDGED and BURNED for over 200 yrs some compensation,, Blacks are as capable of handling their situation just a good or better than white folk,, we are the ones who went through your EVIL Days and felt all your Wrath when you doned those WHITE HOODS and committed all those crimes against us Black skin dont Warrant anything LIBTURD Idiot,, because of your DEM PARTY of the KKK so the only reason Black folk support Dem Party is because you are so ignorant and stuck on stupid
MSNBC's Chris Matthews, in a recent debate with former Republican National Chairman Michael Steele, called the Republican Party the "grand wizard crowd." Grand wizard is the title given to the leader of the Ku Klux Klan. It is truly misinformed to call Republicans the party of the Klan. Throughout our history, most Klansmen and most racists have been Democrats. Here are a few racist quotes from major Democratic figures.
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 4 hours ago