The long, costly, acrimonious recall saga is over. NBC, CNN, and Fox News have all called this race. For the second time in two years, the people of Wisconsin have elected Scott Walker. He is, and will remain, the state's governor. This outcome is a triumph for Badger State conservatives, the Tea Party movement, and fiscal sanity generally. Though the Left will spin this defeat furiously, make no mistake: They are crestfallen tonight. Their bete noir has prevailed. Again. Their relentless efforts, vociferous protests and millions of dollars have gone for naught. Wisconsin voters have explicitly endorsed Governor Walker's...
Rick Bill is still mad because He was the First Black POTUS and Obama came along and KICKED him to the CURB Bill dont want obama to win,,iyts hard enogh to get one party to be elected for 8 stright yrs and he dont have that much more time to wait,, I think Hillery wont run because she already knows the SPOTLITE will mainly be on BILL,,THE SCUDSTER
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago