This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
my step dad retired from the teamsters in the early 80's.at 87 he still draws his pension.now for the good part.he said decades ago the unions had become their own worst enemy and would someday disappear.i bet they hate him.been drawing all that money ,for which they probably had hoped he would have died by now.my point is this.a body full of holes will stop all aggression against those not wanting to be held hostage by the very corrupt unions.back in the day it was a much needed evil, Management against those who wanted fair labor and wages.well it has come full circle,with the unions breaking bones.bashing pregnant women in their bellies with ball bats etc..hey union try a beat down on me.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 minute ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 41 minutes ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago