This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
my step dad retired from the teamsters in the early 80's.at 87 he still draws his pension.now for the good part.he said decades ago the unions had become their own worst enemy and would someday disappear.i bet they hate him.been drawing all that money ,for which they probably had hoped he would have died by now.my point is this.a body full of holes will stop all aggression against those not wanting to be held hostage by the very corrupt unions.back in the day it was a much needed evil, Management against those who wanted fair labor and wages.well it has come full circle,with the unions breaking bones.bashing pregnant women in their bellies with ball bats etc..hey union try a beat down on me.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago