Obama's massive negative TV advertising rather successfully branded Romney and the Republican Party as rich guys who can't empathize with ordinary hard-working Americans. In fact, Obama grew up enjoying a pampered lifestyle attending elite schools and colleges and now is rich, too, with his wealth and lifestyle coming from...
In the interest of fairness in advertising, the current Republican leadership needs to be spun off as the RINO party. It's symbol would be a rhinoceros sitting on a fence wearing a tee shirt that says "compromise (giving in)". There should then be an American Conservative Party, and as someone else has said, the Democrat party needs to be renamed the Socialist Party, or they should be sued for false advertising. Notice I did not include American in their name, as they are ashamed of the fact that they are American. They want to break down borders and turn control of the government to the UN.
Dozens of explanations have been offered by people who think they are savvy about politics to explain why Mitt Romney lost and Barack Obama was reelected despite his many unlawful actions and the high unemployment figures. I toss into the mix my view that the two major political parties need rebranding.
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago