There are a lot of wild pigs in Southern California that are causing many problems. I think the state should offer a bounty on them and give the meat to the poor or use it in prisons. There are some nuts that are trying to say that the meat is dangerous. I've eaten wild pig in Hawaii and it was delicious! People all over eat it all of the time and don't have a problem with it.
My son is a senior in high school, and refuses to use the restrooms at school. He is also glad that he is not on the wrestling team anymore. Why? Because of this transgender law. He does not want to be in a situation that makes HIM uncomfortable. Too bad his rights and feelings are unimportant because he is straight.

The Left Against Zion

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 22, 2013 9:50 PM
I remember when the Left supported Israel. During the war in '67, the left supported Israel against the big, bad, rich Arab states.
One thing that happens in these plural marriages that are not on the books is welfare fraud. There may be a marriage license for wife #1, but say that there are 4 wives off the books. They all apply for welfare, food stamps and so on for themselves and their many children. When they are asked who and where the father is, they just say they don't know, and the state then picks up the tab. In Colorado City, you see many nice large homes, big SUVs, and these are all paid for with money earned off the books. Most of the men are contractors and they work on a cash only basis. One thing they have said that they will do is bleed the government whenever they can by collecting welfare, and not paying taxes.
I used to live in Southern Utah, and one time I saw 3 women walking in a parking lot. They were all dressed in old fashioned, pioneer style dresses, obviously "Sister Wives". They were all talking at the same time, and walking a few paces behind them was a man with a trimmed beard, dressed in a plaid flannel shirt and overalls. Obviously the husband. He had this very dazed look on his face, and I had to laugh at the scene. A bit too much clucking in the hen house for that rooster.

The Jewish Joy of Christmas Music

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 22, 2013 8:48 PM
Bruce, May God bless you and all your loved ones. Thanks for the nice column. I like the traditional songs and choirs like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but I also like "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee. On that one, I also like the sound of a Les Paul guitar. The Phil Spector Christmas Album is also a favorite of mine. I worked for a wonderful Jewish family that had a Christmas day tradition of Pizza, a movie, and exchanging gifts. I gave their grandson a toy duck one year and he was thrilled. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories.

Duck Dynasty Baffles New York

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 9:24 PM
They need to hunt rats in NYC. Offer a bounty on them.

Duck Dynasty Baffles New York

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 9:18 PM
Get out of here you jerk. My dog just farted and that is more real than your spam.

Duck Dynasty Baffles New York

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 9:17 PM
Sorry, I accidently flagged it when I sneezed.

Duck Dynasty Baffles New York

GaryL1 Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 9:16 PM
Humberto, I enjoyed this one a lot.

The Climate is Changing (It's Fall!)

GaryL1 Wrote: Nov 13, 2013 7:56 PM
What about the increse in glacer thickness at the South Pole, and the increase of polar ice at the North Pole. Also, more scientists each year discredit the fairy-tales that AGW alarmests promote.