We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
relative to your perception. I was a Republican for MANY years until after the election of 2008. I saw the progressive influence in both parties. Makes them one in the same. Real Americans are "behind every blade of grass". The Japanese knew this. They knew who the REAL sleeping giant was. Wasn't the government of the time.
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago