We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
By the way. Math and science were my favorite classes. Taught me how to think in a universal language. Common Sense. I'll bet you that two mathematicians that do not speak the same language can communicate with each other through math.
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 4 hours ago