We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
By the way. Math and science were my favorite classes. Taught me how to think in a universal language. Common Sense. I'll bet you that two mathematicians that do not speak the same language can communicate with each other through math.
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago