We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
By the way. Math and science were my favorite classes. Taught me how to think in a universal language. Common Sense. I'll bet you that two mathematicians that do not speak the same language can communicate with each other through math.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago