We have a crisis in our schools. This is not a new revelation, but it needs to be stated regardless, particularly at the start of another academic year and at a time when America is struggling to compete in the very fields — math, science, technology — that are defining the global economy. Consider that U.S. high school students graduate with just a 32 percent proficiency...
In response to:
By the way. Math and science were my favorite classes. Taught me how to think in a universal language. Common Sense. I'll bet you that two mathematicians that do not speak the same language can communicate with each other through math.
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago