The collaboration between the Department of Justice and the Soros funded Media Matters (MMFA) “watch dog” is nothing new. Back in April, the Department of Justice referred Free Beacon Reporter C.J. Ciaramella to Media Matters after he asked a question relating to my book.
The MMFA article referenced by DOJ
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 10 hours ago