Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
I am continually amazed by the number of African Americans who effectually "spit" on the grave of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King while believing that they are actually honoring his legacy. It is clear to me that they apparently didn't know the Reverend very well, and most certainly did not read his book Stride Toward Freedom in which he clearly identifies the race issue as being "good vs. evil" rather than "black vs. white." Folks like RG lll and many other like minded African American's who happen to agree with the late Reverend King are constantly branded by Left Wing minons as "Uncle Toms." Don't they realize that if they were to be honest that would have to identfy Reverend King as an "Uncle T" as well?
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago