Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
I am continually amazed by the number of African Americans who effectually "spit" on the grave of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King while believing that they are actually honoring his legacy. It is clear to me that they apparently didn't know the Reverend very well, and most certainly did not read his book Stride Toward Freedom in which he clearly identifies the race issue as being "good vs. evil" rather than "black vs. white." Folks like RG lll and many other like minded African American's who happen to agree with the late Reverend King are constantly branded by Left Wing minons as "Uncle Toms." Don't they realize that if they were to be honest that would have to identfy Reverend King as an "Uncle T" as well?
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 7 hours ago