In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
I think Obama and his family along with Bill and Hilary should retire to Haiti. I also believe they should invite all their liberal friends in Hollywood, academia, and the media to join them there. With all the talent, money, and brain power from our most prestigious educational institutions they should be able to show the world how to establish the socialist nanny state empire they all covet. They would be leaving the 16 trillion dollar debt behind and they could start with a clean slate. Heck, they could even bum money from the U.S to help rebuild their collapsed state. I would be willing to give them aid as long as all of them would be willing to give up their U.S. citizenship!
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago